Best Shop Vac For Car - Buying Guide and Reviews
- 1 Best Shop Vac For Car - Buying Guide and Reviews
- 1.1 5 Best Shop Vac For Car Comparison
- 1.2 Things To Consider Before Buying The Right Shop Vac For Car
- 1.3 Recommended 5 Best Shop Vac For Car Reviews
- 1.3.1 Shop-Vac 5872510 6.5 Heavy Duty Portable Vacuum
- 1.3.2 Shop-Vac 3942000 Wall Mount Wet/Dry Vacuum
- 1.3.3 Shop-Vac 2036000 Wet Dry Vacuum
- 1.3.4 Shop-Vac 3942100 Bulldog Hang-Up
- 1.3.5 Shop-Vac All Around Wet & Dry Vacuum
- 1.4 Final Verdict
Shop-Vac makes some of the best car vacuum and this is an important item to have for cleaning your car. Many people spend a lot of time in their cars and this means a lot of activities will take place in the car, for example, eating snacks that mess up the place. If you have children, it is almost inevitable that crumbs from whatever they eat will end up on the seats and other parts of the car. If you love to take your pet for rides, then fur is going to be all over the chairs. It should be no problem though if you have the best shop vac for cars. These are designed for even the toughest cleaning jobs and they will leave the inside of your car spotless.
Since you cannot try out all the different shop vacs for cars, we have done extensive research on your behalf to help you choose the best. You may be able to use these vacs for other cleaning jobs but they are specially designed for cleaning cars.
Shop Vac For Car
The shop vac for car is something every car owner should have, dust, pet hair and crumbs are things you do not want to leave in your car and brushes or cleaning clothes are not as effective or fast as a shop vac with powerful suction. In just a few minutes a shop vac for car will have the interior of your car free from wet or dry debris.
5 Best Shop Vac For Car Comparison
Things To Consider Before Buying The Right Shop Vac For Car
Length of the cord and hose
It is very important that the cord and hose are long enough to give you enough reach. It would be useless if some parts of the car cannot be vacuumed because the cord is too short. You also would not appreciate having to get into the car and move it a bit closer to the vacuum just because the cord is too short. 20-foot cords are quite convenient and a hose that is more than 10 feet will do just fine. At the same time though you do not want the cord to be too long such that it gets entangled in the garage or trips people as they walk past the area you are vacuuming in.
It is very likely that you are going to be carrying around the car shop vac as you do the vacuuming, but you do not want it to become a burden to you so getting one that is light weight is a good idea or one that has wheels so that you can push around. This goes hand in hand with size because if it is not a vac that you can mount on the wall, you want to be able to fit it in your car to improve the reach but if it is too big, that may be a problem unless the hose is long enough.
The best shop vac for car needs to have the right accessories that will help when cleaning the car. There are different surfaces on a car and different kinds of messes you may need to deal with so there should be tools that can handle that. For example, you can be sure that you will need a crevice tool to clean between the chairs and a brush tool for surfaces that may have dirt that is sticky. Always think of what you will be using the vacuum for and if it has the necessary tool for that.
This probably will apply to every vac, a shop vac for car needs to have powerful suction. There would be no point in having a vacuum that cannot suck up the dirt from the car. Checking out the power of the motor can give you an idea of what to expect or if figures are not your thing, read reviews about the shop vac suction to know if it will get the job done.
If you are spending money on anything, it is important that it will work for long enough before you need to repair or replace it. The body of a shop vac for car needs to be made from hard material that will not easily break and the entire design needs to be able to withstand repeated use without giving in to wear and tear too quickly. Checking the warranty will help you judge durability.
You may also want to consider the following
- The price of the shop vac for car, carry out a survey to know what the average price of a good shop vac is.
- You will also want to know if it comes with replacement filters as filters tend to need replacement after a while.
- You should consider whether you need a wet/dry vacuum or just a dry one
- It is important that you get a shop vac for car from a reputable company to avoid being cheated.
Recommended 5 Best Shop Vac For Car Reviews
This shop vac combines portability and power to deliver one of the best vacuum for car. It is easy to carry around because of the compact design and well positioned and designed handle. The strong motor delivers incredible suction to take on any mess in the car. It can also be used as a blower and its filter system ensures dust particles do not escape into the air.
- Cord wrap and accessory mount so that It is easy to carry
- 5-gallon capacity tank
- Powerful suction from the 6.5 horse power motor
- 20-foot power cord
- You can buy other upgrade utility tools
- Double filtration to ensure only clean air is blown out through the exhaust.
- It is quite portable with a well-designed handle and light weight
- All the accessories can be carried on the unit so no walking back into the garage to change a tool
- It is reasonably priced for the best shop vac for car this good.
- Its design makes it easy to store and it does not tip over
- It does a very good job of cleaning
- It does not come with many accessories and you need to spend more to upgrade tools
Wall mounted shop vacs are a good choice for car. They are a space saving design and they save you from having to walk around carrying the unit or pulling it. This 3942000 has a long hose which enables you to reach every part of the car while it is hanged on the wall.
With an assortment of tools, you can give your car a very good clean up and it can also be used in the garage. The unit can be dismounted and used in the house as well. It can handle both wet and dry vacuuming with impressive suction
- Wall mounted but can be detached and used in other places
- Long 18-foot hose to enable you to reach any part of the car while the vac is mounted
- 4.0 peak horsepower motor for strong suction
- Variety of accessory tools like nozzles with brush, extension wands, squeegee and filters
- Bag for storing tools on the wall
- Onboard wrap for hose
- It can be mounted on the wall
- It has a number of useful tools
- The long hose allows you to reach different parts of the car
- Quiet yet powerful
- 5-gallon tank
- It has no wheels for when you are using it as a portable vac
This portable shop vac is very easy to carry around as well as use. For a quick cleanup of crumbs, spills, and dust, this will do a very good job. Its suction may not compare to some of the bigger shop vacs but it is good enough to get you car free from the usual dirt, pet hair and other debris that you would have to deal with. It is also easy to store as it can be hung on the wall, only that you cannot use it while it is on the wall.
- Compact 2.5-gallon tank
- Reasonable 2.5 peak horsepower motor
- Light weight portable design with a top handle
- The handle can be folded for storage
- It can be mounted on the wall for space saving storage
- 6-foot power cord
- Reusable filter that can be easily cleaned
- It is portable and lightweight which makes it easy to move around the car
- It saves space since it can be hanged on the wall
- It is reasonably quiet
- The tools can also be stored on the wall
- You need to have the socket near the car because the cord is only 6 feet long
Shop Vac designed this specially for cars, to give you a professional car vacuum at an affordable price but without sacrificing quality. It has a powerful motor that will get any kind of mess sucked up.
It comes with a wall mount and a long hose so that you can use it while mounted on the wall. Although it is great for cars, it can also be used for other vacuuming tasks including cleaning electrical appliances. It comes with a number of accessory tools to suit different cleaning tasks. You can also carry it off the wall and use its handle to carry it around.
- Strong 4.5 peak horsepower motor
- 5-gallon capacity tank
- It can be mounted on the wall
- 18-foot hose to provide sufficient reach while the unit is mounted on the wall
- Accessory bag to store tools on the wall
- Disposable filter bag
- Powerful suction that gets the car clean quickly
- The hose is long enough to use while the unit is mounted
- It is easy to install the mount on the wall
- It is fairly priced
- You can use it as a portable shop vac
- It has a number of useful tools
- It is not easy to find the replacement filter bags
This All Around EZ shop vac combines a number of features that make it qualify for a place as best shop vac for car. When it comes to mobility, you can choose to use the wheels to move it around or carry it around using the handle at the top. It can be stored on the wall using the wall mount and the 16-foot power cord makes it easy to move around and use the wet dry vac over a wide area.
It can be used to clean any part of the car as well as the garage. Many people are impressed with its power that does not compromise your hearing since it is quiet when operating.
- Compact and portable
- Powerful suction from the 4.5 horsepower motor
- 4-gallon tank
- Wall mount for storage
- 16-foot power cord
- Wheels for mobility
- Quiet operation
- It is small yet provides powerful suction
- It has a long cord which enables sufficient reach around the car
- It can be stored on the wall
- It does not make a lot of noise
- It is affordable
- With the different tools, it can be used for different tasks other than just cleaning the car
- It needs a bigger tank
When choosing the best shop vac for car, you have the choice between portable and wall mount. This guide has given you the best of both worlds and it is down to you to make the choice best on what you prefer. The models that can be mounted on the wall while you use them tend to be very popular because you can also detach them from the wall and then use them like portable vacs only that their cords are not that long but that can be fixed with an extension cable. All 5 of them are reasonably priced and durable.